Tuesday 20 November 2007

Handstands with Poppy!

Today I went home with Poppy. Poppy's grandad picked Poppy, me and her sister called Indya up from school. When we arrived at Poppy's nan's house she had dinner ready.We had chips and sausage. After dinner we did headstands up the wall! We played with Poppy's teddies. I met a teddy called sam, he was really cute. We pretended that Poppy was a photographer and I was the model.

At 6 o'clock Poppy's mum came home from work in Birmingham. We then went home to Poppy's house where I met Poppy's pet guinea-pigs called Gizmo and Patch. It was very cold in their cage so we played inside for a while. Gizmo seemed to like me.



Just before bedtime we played a game of Connect Four. Poppy was very good but I managed to beat her in the end. Poppy's mum said it was time for bed so we snuggled up and went to sleep.

In the morning I had some toast and Poppy had Shreddies and toast. I can't wait until my next adventure.


Written with help from Poppy.