Monday 12 November 2007

My exciting weekend with Luke!

This week I went home with Luke .First I had some chocolate it was delicious. Then Luke taught me how to fly I kept on falling but then I got the hang of it.Then I met Pluto, Edward, Zebra, Panda and Pugsy. Then Luke showed me his bedroom and it had yellow and blue walls . Luke helped me put a poppy on. Then we looked at the TV and we watched the cartoon network. Luke and me went on his playstation. After that I did the loop the loop. I had jacket potato, I loved it. Soon we are going to watch Emmedale next. Then Sparkie licked my feet. Me and Luke had a look at ourselves in the mirror. We did some handstands. Luke and me kept falling down. Then I drank cream soda, and then went on Lukes Nintendo Ds. Me and Luke ate pudding it was ice cream with toffee sauce and flakes. I watched Eastenders and it was good. I then watched one magic Christmas, it was very good. I went to bed and Luke gave me my own tooth brush. After that I layed in bed.

The next day I had some shreddies and they were yummy. Then we went on the playstation. As time went by we had a biscuit. I had a rode on Lukes back. later on I had a peanut butter sandwich. After that I played with bouncy pudding and it was fun. Next we went to swimming lessons and I watched Luke swim. After that we went to Mcdondals and I didn't have any thing but Luke did.Then we went to lots and lots of shops. In one we got Father Christmas biscuit. Then we went home . We had lovely pizza. Then we watched family fortunes. After that we watched the Kylie show. It was very good and then we went to bed Luke's Auntie was asleep when I went up to bed.

The next morning I got up and went down and had some toast. We went out to the shops, first to Debenhams, then Currys and then B n Q. At B n Q there were lots of lights to see. They were very pretty. Luke's Dad came back from his friend's house. I had dinner, it was yummy stew! After that we watched a film and after it we went straight to bed.

Then we got up and went down to breakfast. We were watching TV. Not long after we had chocolate bread for breakfast. We got ready for school. I will wonder who I will go with next?


Written with help from Luke.