Monday 7 April 2008

Easter Holidays

I had a great time with Mr Jones and I slept alot! I read lots of different books and started learning about the Viking because this is what Blue 2 and going to be learning about this half term. I didn't eat too many easter eggs as I am trying to be healthy and not eat too much chocolate. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone in Blue 2 again. I miss going on adventures with them!

--------------------------------------------------------

At Home with Alfie
Tuesday 18th March 2008

Today I finaly went home with Alfie! Firstly, I went and played with Alfie's sister Eva! We played a sticker game, where there was a variety of stickers and you had to stick them on. Then we had a hot crumpet and then went outside. Alfie played football while Eva was talking to her neighbour Bob! Then we had dinner. We had sausages, mash, peas and yorkshire pudding. Then we watched The Simpsons, Bart made a comic. Then I went to bed with Alfie. Next time I hope I have an even better time with Alfie!!


Written with help from Alfie.
---------------------------------------------------------
A trip to Akshay's house
Wednesday 19th 2008
Firstly We had pasta chicken and then we went to Karate and we copied the Karate teacher. It went brilliant! Then we went to the Bunny hope disco and danced around all night. We went home and watched Manchester United and then went to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzz.....
Written with help from Akshay.