Thursday 15 May 2008

A great time with Jusleen

Today I went home with Jusleen. Firstly Jusleen and me were going to art club Jusleen showed me her art fish that she had made, after that we got picked up from school.Jusleen's dad was late for us so we had to wait.Suddenly Jusleen saw her dad through the window.Then Jusleen did her homework Jusleen had spellings to do and Maths to do is well so I helped her a little bit but then she did all of the rest on herself.After a while Jusleen's mum said to Jusleen "Do you want something to eat."Jusleen said"yes".Jusleen eat all of her dinner.After that we played on Jusleen 's white board. But then Jusleen and me played on jusleens D.S.Jusleen and me went on the Viking wed site.But then we had to go bed. zzzzzzzzzzz........

Good Morning! It's the morning Jusleen had cearl and then of to school

P.S I hope it's a nice person who takes me home tomorrow!

Written with help from Jusleen.