Friday 2 May 2008

This week's adventures!

A fun time with Amelia
Today I went to Amelia's house watched the T.V.Then we played Amelia D.S.After we played guitar hero legend rock 3 then we played wii fit and then her cat came in.I satin my box watching the T.V while Amelia was doing her Math's home work.Then we her are dinner we had toad in the hole and broccoli and baby sweet corn with gravy.For pudding we had mango and smartie ice-cream.We watched a D.V.D then we went to bed.In the morning we had toast and orange juice then we did our teeth go dressed and went to school.I can't wait to go home with Amelia.


Written with help from Amelia.


--------------------------------------------------------------


A great time with Samson

Today I went home with Samson. We went and played in the garden because it was still sunny.I liked playing in Samson's tree house with his toys. Later we had tea.We had spaghetti and meatballs.It was delicious!Samson chose a DVD for us to watch.We watched Alvin and the chipmuks.I liked the bit when they were singing.It was really funny and it made Samson laugh!We had to go to bed early because we have school in the morning.I like Samson's house!


Written with help from Samson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


A party with Jake!
I went to Jake's house tonight,I went to Luke's party as well as watching a movie when we got to Jake's house,at the party we had a sword fight (balloons).Before everybody left we got a goodie bag.When we got back we chilled out and watched a movie.I can"t wait till tomorrow.





Written with help from Jake

-----------------------------------------------------------------



My weekend with Kiaya

Firstly I went home with Kiaya and it was really excited, because Meghan was also coming round Kiaya's for tea.For tea we had chicken dippers ,smiley faces and speggetti hoops.After that we played high school musical on Kiaya's wii and I had a fantastic time.I was very tiried and was the first to go to go to bed.


The next day we went to stratford and had a picnic by the river I also went on the merry go round with Kiaya witch I really enjoyed.


Sunday I helped Kiaya tidy her bedroom.Then we chilled out today and watched T.V. I have had a brilliant time at Kiaya's and looking forward to go agian.


Written with help from Kiaya.


---------------------------------------------------------

My time with Aidan.


Today i went home with Aidan and we played with holly, Erin and Alice . a few minutes later i had fight with Aidan's Lego dinosaur and i won. meanwhile we had speggtie and meatballs three chocolate muffins and watched stardust. then played blinds mans bluff and alice and Erin went home.we had a bedtime drink and went to bed.



Written with help from Aidan.


-----------------------------------------------------------


A great time with Jack

Me, Jack and liam played football me and Jack went home to have dinner next I played jack's friend then I played with the ben ten toys. like four arms and xal8 upgrade dimonedhead.In the morning i had breakfast and walked to school.



Written with help from Jack