Tuesday 11 December 2007

My weekend with Brooke


Friday 3RD DECEMBER


Today I went home with Brooke and her Grandma picked us up. We saw Brooke's cousin Ragen she is 4. I hade some crisps it was roast chicken Yum . We are sleeping around Brooke's Grandma's, yesssssssss. We have lots of sweets and Brooke did a magic trick it was WOW! I tired and I was better than Brooke. A few minutes later we had Dinner. It was stir Friy. I didn`t like it nor Brooke, so we had salad instead. Next we watched I am a celebrety get me out of here. I wanted Biggins to win and he did yessss and then we went to bed and watched Free Willy

_______________________________________


Saturday 4th December


We went home and had breakfast and watched Bratz the move 2 times and took some photos an hour later we had some dinner which was spaghetti hoops and toast. Brooke combed my fur it was relaxing. I am going to have a nap for half an hour. I have just woken up from my nap and we are going to take some photos now. X-factor is on Brooke and me want Same Difference to win! After the x-factor results we went to bed.

_______________________________________


Sunday 5th December


"We woke up and I caught me Dad asleep with Oscar on the sofa."said Brooke. Brooke opened her chocolate calendar and gave me some. After we got washed and dressed and went to Brooke's Nan's and I had a go on the P.S.P it was fun. Then Brooke's cousins came. We had lots of fun! Now we went home I can't wait until my next trip with Brooke.

Written with help from Brooke.