Thursday 24 January 2008

What I learnt to do with Chloe....

Firstly I went home with Chloe when she got home from cross country we watched some T.V. After that we went to the dentist and I've got some new friend's one was called Jane and her assistant who did Chloe's mum's teeth. When we got back we played mums and dads I've never played it before .We had a apple.I have now have played Frustration , first game I was mortified because I lost but the second one I won! Then we went on my blog after a few minture's and later I went on Colin's coffee.Surprisingly Chloe was telling me that her class mates say in my blog I snore! When we went to bed I meet Mappy and pudsy. In the morning I played with the Fifi house and I met lots of children.


P.S I can not wait to now who I am going home with tonight!


Written with help from Chloe.